Monday 9 June 2008

W 11th St cafe

The other cafe is on W11th St in the West Village. It's pretty small, but it also has free Wifi. The guy who works in there is really friendly, and all the regulars seem to know him. He doesn't look annoyed at all if you sit there for the whole afternoon - I would be, especially if you only buy a drink* - and it feels really friendly. He has a cup full of tips, which I think reflects how well thought of he is. I usually go in the afternoon, as it's pretty full in the morning. As far as I can tell so far, their wireless connection is better for my temperamental laptop.

Check out the reviews here - they pretty much echo my sentiment.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/11th-street-cafe-new-york

*I pay my way - I always have something to eat, and a top-up of something later if I'm sitting there a long time.

No comments: