Saturday 28 June 2008

Perelman museum

I really enjoyed all the exhibitions at the Perelman museum at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. I love Ansel Adams, so I especially loved that exhibition.

I got a little excited. Can you see why?

My photo I bought at Pippin Home.


Ansel Adams photograph.
Ok, so I didn't really think it was that likely I had bought an Ansel Adams photo at the vintage store, as I thought the man in the shop would have picked up on it. And if I had thought about it, I knew my photo was signed as that was one of the things I liked about it. I do like Ansel's photo more, but mine isn't bad as far as a vintage store find goes.
Update: the blue picture I mentioned in an earlier post was sold by the time I actually went to buy it. I think because it had already been reduced, that I was safe. I've bought two black and white tree photos instead.

No comments: