Monday 2 June 2008

Lily's lemonade on Bleeker St


Look at this cute lemonade stall. I was out for a walk with CaSandra* and we came across it on Bleeker St - $0.25 each. The tin actually says "Lilly's College Fund." I reckon they could do alright with this if they invested the profits - even some very cool and edgy guys down the street who worked in Marc Jacobs said to us "Did you get that from the little girl? We'll have to go back when we have some change."

On further questioning, Lilly admitted that Daddy made the lemonade. I think she should at least help, otherwise it is false advertising.
I like how she is co-ordinated with the lemonade container.
*CaSandra is a friend of Wendy's, who has been staying in the Seafarer's hostel at the same time as me. Wendy, you were right, she LOVES Ana, she didn't stop talking about her. Others, see Ana and the Piana post and you will see why, she is a beautiful and delicate little child.



No comments: