Wednesday 4 June 2008

The Apprentice

It's happened again - I completely forgot about the Apprentice. I've just had a look on the BBC website to catch up - oh, I really can't stand any of those last four. I don't know too much about Lee, but the rest...Although wasn't Lee one of the ones who picked on Sara? Mmm...I know at least one of them who doesn't win (from a secret source) - I can't picture which of the other three might win. I think it must be Lee - I will be really disappointed if SA picks one of those other arrogant three..

I always liked Lucinda, I'm glad she got this far, and I think she will do better elsewhere. If you ask me, going on the Apprentice is like professional suicide. I've just had a look at what last
year's contestants are doing and that tall blonde one has set up a consultancy. I think that's a joke - she's about 24, what can she know?

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Steady on Lynne!!! Did you know that Afzal is 24? and he knows lots!!

Lynne said...

Afzal does indeed know lots - but is he able to set up a consultancy as being an expert in his field?