Saturday 14 June 2008

The Incredible Hulk

I am in two minds about whether to go and see The Incredible Hulk. On the one hand, it doesn't sound like my type of thing at all. On second thoughts, I really love Edward Norton.* What's a girl to do? Also, I've had my fair share recently of traumatic experiences - I just finished reading A Fine Balance which was brilliant but very upsetting, and also I went to see a film called Savage Grace, which was pretty grim. I'm looking for an uplifting experience - might Hulk be it? Please vote in my poll on the right...

*My admiration for Edward Norton was awakened in The Painted Veil, which I think may be one of my top 5 films. (It has higher ratings on Rotten Tomatoes than The Incredible Hulk.) I really loved Naomi Watts in it as well and the score is so beautiful. And China looks stunning.

No comments: