Tuesday 3 June 2008

How much is that doggie in the window?




There is a pet shop on Christopher St with lots of little puppies in the window. I think it's called Parrots and Pups. They are really cute. I don't like pets at all, but the more I see little dogs the more I am warming towards them. I think they are a bit like Crocs, the more you see them the less offensive they become until eventually you don't mind them at all. But I still would not want to own them (Dogs or Crocs). I would love to take a dog for a walk though, if it wasn't for the pooping.
I think there is a service in New York and in London which allows you to rent a dog.
Someone should do a survey on how many people find love through their dogs - I am convinced a lot of people do - there's a lot of opportunities to make conversations with strangers. Even I (Pet-hater) said to someone today "He doesn't want to go" because their dog was resolutely sitting down outside their apartment block. The man replied "He never wants to go." See what I mean? An opportune exchange.
But even I (Pet-hater) was touched by the eyes of the dog in the top picture - he looks so sad!



No comments: