Wednesday 21 May 2008

Sunset from the propellor plane

Does anyone know how to take a decent photograph through glass? This is my view out of the plane from Pittsburgh to New York. I was trying to catch the way the orange of the sunset reflected off the propellers* - didn't quite manage it.
A nice man who I was sitting beside offered me money for a taxi from the airport to NYC when I told him I was deciding between a taxi and a bus. Don't worry, I had enough, I didn't take it, and he was going the opposite direction anyway (my mother thinks I am not streetwise.) He just said he had daughters and he thought a taxi was safer at night. I don't know what it is about people and buses - I've never had any problems.
On Monday night I went to this thing and the girl had some beautiful photos she had taken out of her plane flying over the Grand Canyon - I'm going to see if she has a website or something as they were really stunning photos (with no glare.)
* I do not like propeller planes one bit - there were only 4 seats across.

No comments: