Wednesday 28 May 2008

Coincidences? Or something more...

I have had so many great things happen to me since I came here.

First, I found my apartment in the West Village really easily, after only being here about two days. It wasn't even for rent as a sublet and I just e-mailed the girl on the off-chance she would rent short-term - and she did!

Then I have booked things, or found things to go to, which have ended up being about 4 streets away from me. Tonight I am going to an evening class and they don't tell you the location until you've booked - and it turns out it is about a 10 minute walk away. Same with a creative arts thing I went to, which was even closer.

Then, Wendy put me in touch with CaSandra, a friend of hers who is staying in the exact same place as me at the minute for the same length of time, and we are meeting for lunch this week.

Then Juliette gave me the details of a friend of hers who has just moved to New York. I e-mailed her today and she replied to say she lives in the West Village. Well, guess where she lives - in the exact same street I am moving to, 5 doors away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant that it's all falling into place - you may not want to come back! Enjoy!