Thursday 22 May 2008

Martha Stewart Wedding

Last night, Katie, my new flatmate (from June 1st) told me she had been to an actual Martha Stewart wedding on Sunday. Martha Stewart was a guest at the wedding, and it's going to feature in Martha Stewart Weddings in the next few months.

Martha Stewart is kind of like Nigella, only bigger, with a whole range of magazines, books and tv shows - and a prison record, for fraud. She seems to have bounced back from her prison stay though.

When I was in Pittsburgh, I wrote down some 'recipes' for making Christmas gifts from a holiday edition of her magazine. I'm going to try and make candles. Well, I have the instructions at least.

http://www.marthastewart.com/

On Sunday, the bride and groom rode off on white Muji bicycles - I thought that sounded really cool. Muji is one thing where the UK is just one step ahead - not many Americans have heard of it.

No comments: