Wednesday 2 July 2008

Jonathan Adler birds

My friend Emma was in New York for business a few weeks ago, and was thrilled with her purchase of these Jonathan Adler salt and pepper shakers. She unwrapped them so carefully so I could see them, and held them gently in her hands. I agree they are very stylish, especially as they are birds. I'm not sure about Jonathan Adler after I went in there just after reaching the surface after my traumatic subway tunnel situation (traumatic for me.) The guy said, "How are you this afternoon?" I said, "not very good." And he just was thrown by that,
he didn't ask me what had happened or anything. I suppose it is not the response he usually gets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a star!

Lynne said...

what happened to the guest blog?

Anonymous said...

We've been busy! Jon's away at the moment too.